The last edition's success
TECHNODOMUS 2010: A REVOLUTION IN WOOD!
The second staging of Technodomus, from 20th to 24th April 2010, produced hugely satisfying results that fully lived up to high expectations.
- 42,000 sq m of exhibition space
- 300 exhibitors
- 30,865 visitors (data audited by the ISF, 18,156 in 2009)
- 21,315 Italians
- 9,550 overseas visitors (31%) from 91 countries
- major foreign countries represented: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Egypt, France, Germany, Japan, India, Indonesia, Israel, Mexico, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Tunisia, Hungary, USA
- more than 500 business meetings with selected buyers from Bulgaria, Egypt, Russia, Macedonia, Serbia, Spain, the UK and Germany
- 18 events comprising conferences and exhibitions
- blanket coverage from specialist and daily publications (main articles in Corriere della Sera, La Stampa, Il Sole 24 Ore, Quotidiano Nazionale and Italia Oggi)
- television broadcasts on TG1, TG2, TGR Emilia Romagna and Rai News 24